So, I decided that I did not like the performance of the site where I was hosting it, so I went over to Digital Ocean (referral link).
The process was pretty easy. I used the native tools to back up the old site, then after using the ‘one-click install’ process over at DO, I used the import function to import the backup. As an added bonus, the pictures and everything imported as well. After a few checks, I updated DNS, and bam! Running on new host with better performance. Easy-peasy.
Also, I have turned off any integration with Facebook as I feel that they have not been good stewards of the data they collect.